This is a collection of packages that use Google Cloud's ML APIs to act as a form of authentication. Basically, pass in a term or a condition and an ML-able artifact (iamge for vision, audio file for speech, etc..). Then the package uses the appropriate ML API to find the term in the artifact.
- Create a Google Cloud Project
- Create env variables for project:
export mlauth_project=[Name of proejct] export mlauth_bucket=[Name of testing bucket]
- Run init command
This will do the following:
- Create a bucket for testing
- Copy files for testing to bucket
- Create a service account for applications
- Create a key file so that we can use this service account in default credentials mode
- Activate Services in your project
- Natural Language
After this is done you need to set the environment variable for api calls to work.
- Set the env variable for Google Cloud default credentials
export GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS=[Project Path]/creds/creds.json
You can run
make test afterwards to determine if everything worked.
This is not an official Google product.