A drop-in remplacement for UISegmentedControl that mimic iOS 6 AppStore tab controls.
- Interface Builder support (just throw a UISegmentedControl and change its class SDSegmentedControl)
- Animated segment selection
- Content aware dynamic segment width
- Appearance customization thru UIAppearance
- Disabled state
- Custom segment width
- Horizontal scrolling when tabs don't fit
SDSegmentedControl.m into your
project and add
QuartzCore framework to
Build Phases ->
Link Binary With
You can then use
SDSegmentedControl class as you would use normal
The background mask doesn't animate when resized. If someone has a solution for this, please send a pull request.