Facebook API wrapper module for Silverstripe
This module provides an extremely simple wrapper for the facebook PHP SDK module from https://github.com/facebook/facebook-php-sdk
Warning! This module's API is under considerable development at the moment, and things are changing regularly. If you would like to use this in a serious application please check back once we have a stable release.
Credits and Authors
- Damian Mooyman - https://github.com/tractorcow/silverstripe-facebook-sdk
- SilverStripe 3.0
- PHP 5.3
- Extract all files into the 'facebook-sdk' folder under your Silverstripe root.
- Suggest that you install the opengraph module https://github.com/tractorcow/silverstripe-opengraph in order to properly meta-tag all pages. This is not absolutely essential.
- Add "" somewhere in your HTML templates. The facebook JS api will attempt to create this automatically if omitted.
- Configure the appID and secret key through either your _config.php, or YAML files (see _config/FacebookAPI.yml).
- Configure your application extended permissions (through YAML only currently). See FacebookAPI
- If the OpenGraph module is also installed then this application will automatically use the appID specified under that module