SliderField for Silverstripe
This module adds a SliderField that allows you to enter a numeric value with a draggable widget
Credits and Authors
- Damian Mooyman - https://github.com/tractorcow/silverstripe-sliderfield
- SilverStripe 3 or above
- Extract all files into the 'sliderfield' folder under your Silverstripe root, or install using composer
composer require "tractorcow/silverstripe-sliderfield" "3.0.*@dev"
Use this field wherever you would normally use a NumericField, but with a specified maximum and minimum range value.
// 0 is the minimum value, 20 is the maximum value $fieldX = new SliderField('PositionX', 'Horizontal Offset', 0, 20); // A vertical slider can be specified with setOrientation $fieldY = new SliderField('PositionY', 'Vertical Offset', 0, 10); $fieldY->setOrientation('vertical');
Need more help?
Copyright (c) 2013, Damian Mooyman All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The name of Damian Mooyman may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.