=== Unilevel MLM Pro === Contributors: Tradebooster Donate link: Tags: MLM, multi level marketing, network marketing, unilevel network, Unilevel MLM Requires at least: 3.3 Tested up to: 3.8 Stable tag: 2.5
The only Plugin to run a full blown Unilevel MLM network inside your favourite CMS - Wordpress.
== Description ==
The plugin enables you to run a full blown Unilevel MLM Network inside of Wordpress.
New Features in v2.5
- Option to create, setup and market multiple products.
- ePins can be mapped to specific products.
- Commissions based on absolute amount and percentage figures
- Email Notifications and configurable email templates for following events: 4.1 Payout Received 4.2 Network Growing 4.3 Withdrawal Initiated 4.4 Withdrawal Processed.
- Functionality of Switch User from Users -> All Users has been removed. Please install User Switching plugin for the same
- Export CSV functionality added to Pending Withdrawals and Processed Withdrawals
- Added First Name and Last Name fields to the form for creating the first user account.
- New Addon now available which support PayPal Mass Payments for commission distribution to members.
- New Dashboard page in WP Admin to show important information about the plugin, your license, getting support and plugin related news.
- Pre-login registration by specifying Sponsor Username
- Post Login Registration
- Unique affiliate/referral URL for each member
- Mark members as paid / unpaid from the admin
- Specify base currency in the admin
- Specify number of levels for commission distribution
- Specify eligibility criteria in the admin
- Specify commission payable at each level of the network (absolute amount)
- Provision for Direct Referral Commission apart from the regular Level Commission
- Regular Bonus based on number of personal referrers
- Royalty Bonus based on % of Level Commission
- Configurable Payout Deductions (absolute and percentage)
- Members can Initiate Withdrawal of the Payouts
- Facility to Process Withdrawals from the Admin
- Processed Withdrawals Report
- Run payouts manually
- Summary of individual Member Commission and Bonus figures before committing payout.
- Schedule Payouts using Cron Jobs
- Exhaustive help text on each settings screen.
- Quickly swap between user accounts in WordPress at the click of a button.
- Search and View complete user details in the admin
- Comprehensive Member Dashboard.
- Members can view full details of individual payout.
- Tabular Genealogy View
If you have any support issue related to Uni Level MLM Pro, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
== Installation ==
- Place the 'unilevel-mlm-pro' folder in your '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate Unilevel MLM Pro.
- A new menu item would be created in the admin menu called Unilevel MLM.
== Frequently asked questions ==
= Does the plugin support multiple currencies? =
The plugin gives you the option to choose the base currency for your network. However, once chosen the currency cannot be changed.
== Changelog ==
= 2.0 =
- Separation of WP only users and WP + MLM Users
- Use inbuilt registration form in our plugin or use your own custom registration form.
- Setting in admin for specifiying the redirect page for the member affiliate URL.
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount setting
- Use our shortcodes anywhere in your page content.
- Notification email sent to the entire upline of a new member with the username, first name, last name, sponsor’s name of the new member.
= 1.5.1 =
- Few bugs / issues in v1.5 have been resolved
= 1.5 =
- First User is marked as paid automatically upon creation
- SEO Friendly Affiliate URLs (Replicated Sites)
- Sponsor Widget on Replicated Sites
- Reset all MLM data feature in WP Admin.
- Optional User Registration using ePin
- Generate ePins (Regular and Free)
- ePin Report (Used and UnUsed ePins)
- Export ePins to CSV
- New Menu Item created for Reports in Admin
- The ePin Report, New Earnings Report, Withdrawals Report in new Reports Page
== Upgrade notice ==
No information currently
== Arbitrary section 1 ==
This plugin makes use of the Google JSAPI at http://www.google.com/jsapi in order to display the table grids in various areas of the member interface.