Welcome to the Symfony CameraStore sample application for Tradenity ecommerce API PHP SDK
This sample application is free and opensource, we encourage you to fork it and use it as a base for your future applications.
Here you can find live demo of the Camera store sample application. This is the application we are going to build here.
(Will install automatically via maven)
- Symfony framework > version 3 (other versions may work but not tested)
- Tradenity PHP SDK
- Symfony extensions for the PHP SDK
Create store and load sample data
- If you are not yet registered, create a new Tradenity account.
- After you login to your account, go to Getting started page, click "Create sample store", this will create a new store and populate it with sample data
- From the administration side menu, choose "Developers" > "API Keys", you can use the default key or generate a new one.
Setup your credentials
First of all, you have to get API keys for your store, you can find it in your store
To get there navigate to the stores list page, click on the
Edit button next to your store name, scroll down till you find the
API Keys section.
Initialize the library
Add your Store keys to
app/config/config.yml file, also your stripe public key.
parameters: locale: en tradenity_key: sk_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx stripe_public_key: pk_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tutorials and sample applications
We also provide a detailed explanation of the code of this sample applications in the form of a step by step tutorials:
In console, type:
php bin/console server:start