Quick and secure way to share text between devices.
- It's realtime; you'll see the text immediately appear on the receiving device.
- It's secure; the connection to the server is encrypted with SSL.
- It's private; you first need to connect to the other device before you can send something, this way the data never has to be (temporarily) stored on the server.
- You can connect with multiple devices, simultaneously receiving the text.
- No registration is needed, a 6 digit number is enough to connect the devices.
You can run a local version with Docker:
Go to http://localhost:3000
This is a rebuild of the orginal clipboard.ninja app, build with React.
- Find a way to leave .html out of the urls and still be able to use static webhosting on S3
- Cache busting via webpack for files defined in index.html with react-helmet
- Better tests: http://facebook.github.io/jest/docs/en/tutorial-react-native.html#snapshot-test
- Seperate the backend server with his own node modules
- Describe the features on the about page
- Find a way to add new pages to the Service Worker
- Use flow-typed to cover external libraries
- See if we can support file uploads
- React Native Android app - see the source
- Use keyboard for submitting
- Add React router to create a seperate about page
- Server side rendering / generate static html
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Docker containers
- Cleanup used packages and configs
- Show number of connected devices
- Add Google Analytics
- Set correct Cache-Control headers on static files