An exquisite jQuery plugin for magical layouts. Enables filtering, sorting, and dynamic layouts.
This package has all the documentation and demos to get you started.
View this project live at http://isotope.metafizzy.co.
Commercial use requires purchase of one-time license fee per developer seat. Commercial use includes any application that makes you money. This includes portfolio sites and premium templates. Commercial licenses may be purchased at http://metafizzy.co#licenses.
Use in non-commercial and personal applications is free.
Viewing this project locally
You can download a zip of all the flat HTML files from http://meta.metafizzy.co/files/isotope-site.zip.
The documentation and demo pages are generated using Jekyll. With Jekyll installed, you can clone this repo and run Jekyll from Terminal:
git clone https://github.com/desandro/isotope.git cd isotope/ jekyll --server --auto
Then view the live site at http://localhost:4000.
View the commit history for a complete robust list of changes to the script.
- add proper callback support that trigger after animation/transition
- shuffle method added
- inserting and appending positions items then reveals them
- refactor layout mode API
- layoutModeResize -> layoutModeResizeChanged, which returns boolean
- add updateOption method, for changing options after initialization
- incremental additions, bug fixes, and refactorings
- public release
Copyright (c) 2011 David DeSandro / Metafizzy LLC