Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
0.2.0 - 2018-10-30
This release brings 2 new detectors, 2 new printers, integration with Truffle, and enhancements to SlithIR and the detector API.
Thanks to the Ethereum Community Fund for funding many Gitcoin bounties!
- Truffle integration. Slither can be run on a Truffle directory:
truffle compile && slither .
- new detectors:
constable-states: Detect state variables that could be declared constant
external-function: Detect public functions that could be declared as external
- new printers:
call-graph: Export the call-graph of the contracts to a dot file
inheritance: Print the inheritance relations between contracts
- Support for solc's compact AST
- The original
inheritanceprinter is now called
- Command line arguments are easier to use
- SlithIR bugfixes and improvements
- Internal API changes: #58