Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Built-in Trails
Errorobjects are global.
- Built-in Trails resource classes (
Policy) are now global
- trailpack-core functionality merged into Trails core. trailpack-core is deprecated and will be removed in v3.0. trailpack-core 2.0 is a no-op trailpack.
- trails-model, trails-service, trails-policy, and trails-controller are merged into Trails core, and made available via require(). The individual modules are deprecated and will be removed in 3.0.
- the trailpack subtypes merged into trailpack core interface.
- Configuration now accessible via
Potentially Breaking Changes:
- The Trails constructor now requires config, and api properties to be set. These properties can no longer be sent into the
start()method. This is not an issue unless using a custom server.js to launch Trails.