Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
v1.1.0 was released on 2/02/2018
- Now compiles and runs on Windows machines (requires R 3.3.0 or newer)
- Further details on installation
- Enable assembly_parameters to accept more named arguments
- Add Appveyor for build tests on Windows machines
- Update tests to use latest version of testthat
- Remove package traitecoevo/callr, previously used to make system calls
- Makefile: Add roxygen and RcppR6 to compile target
- roxygen & Rcpp updates
- Added a
NEWS.mdfile to track changes to the package.
A full account of changes from the previous version is available on Gihtub: v1.0.0...v1.1.0
Version of paper used in publication at
Falster, FitzJohn, Brännström, Dieckmann, Westoby (2016) plant: A package for modelling forest trait ecology and evolution. Methods in Ecology and Evolution 7: 136-146, doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12525
Draft paper submitted to Methods in Ecology & Evolution.
First stable release of the main package architecture
This (94a9887) is the reference last version using Rcpp modules. There will be some tests that point at this version for a while, so it's going to be useful to have a tag to point at.