This implements API for updating single or a group of translations by pushing the translation data as JSON. It also allows reading translation data in a JSON format.
@mpessas is there any issue with this branch? Anything that needs to be fixed?
I hope this is ready :)
@mpessas , please have a look at the latest changes. Are they ok?
Group DoesNotExist exceptions.
All DoesNotExist exceptions inerit from ObjectDoesNotExist. So, we group
multiple statements in one try ... except block.
Some cleanup and added some doc for Translation Objects API.
Added more docs and cleaned up Translation Objects API code.
Some fixes in translation objects API.
Handle exceptions raised in translation objects API.
Make the resources API a package.
Move API exceptions to separate module.
This allows them to be re-used by all resources API modules.
Move Translation-level API to separate module.
The API for individual translation strings is now in a separate module.
Rename base class for translation strings handlers.
Updated translation objects handler API based on latest docs.
Fixes in translation objects handler:
1. Allow non maintainer project members to do read/update requests.
2. Update operations are atomic.
Some test fixes for translation objects API.
Improved code quality and readability for translation objects API
and fixed tests for it.
Only update translations with attributes different than in db.
Refactored SingleTranslationHandler to use utility methods
Some fixes in Translation objects API:
1. Update translation author info only when translation string is updated.
2. Added more docs where necessary.
3. Some minor fixes and refactoring.
Group queries in TranslationObject API.
Minor: method rename.
Some changes in translation objects API:
1. For updating multiple translations, request JSON dictionary must have 'translation' and 'source_entity_hash' fields.
2. Removed OrderedDict with dictionaries.
3. Updated tests.
Remove unneeded checks for exceptions.