The Transitland Feed Registry is a directory of public-transit operators and their authoriative data feeds. The directory is a view into Transitland's Datastore API; it lets users browse operators and their feeds, as well as view the license restrictions on each feed. The Feed Registry also lets users contribute additional operators and feeds.
- Browse the Feed Registry
- How the Feed Registry fits into the Transitland ecosystem
- Get started with contributing to the Feed Registry
The Feed Registry was built using Ember, with the Ember CLI.
It uses the Ember CLI pod structure, configured by setting
"usePods": true in
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone https://github.com/transitland/feed-registry.git
- change into the new directory
To change the configuration, edit the config/environment.js file in the following ways:
- The Feed Registry connects to the Transitland Datastore API. By default, it connects to the Datastore API instance running at https://transit.land. To override, change the
datastoreHostsetting. For example:
datastoreHost = 'http://localhost:3000';.
- By default, the Feed Registry is served at
/. To change the path for deployment, edit the
baseURLsetting. For example:
baseURL = '/feed-registry';.
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.