Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Tapas v3.0.0 is a new major release that includes updates to most of our toolboxes (HGF, MPDCM, PHYSIO, SEM) and two new toolboxes (HUGE, rDCM).
- includes PhysIO R2017.3
- new Readers: Human Connectome Project (HCP) and Siemens multiband (CMRR) WIP Physlog files
- extended documentation and FAQ via Wiki
This releases includes a new minor version of the HGF (5.1) and PhysIO toolbox as well as improvements to our documentation.
- HGF 5.1.
- Updates to the PhysIO toolbox.
- Improved documentation.
This release includes an updated version of the SERIA model.
- The SERIA late race model is implemented.
- The underlying algorithm for computing the likelihood has been updated.
- Includes examples to run the model.
Detailed release notes can be found in