Material UI for Decentralized Identifiers, Verifiable Credentials and Wallets.
This is a mono repo using Lerna
Beware that lerna bootstrap causes: Invalid Hook Call Warning... You must publish
core to avoid this for now.
npm i npm run lint npm run test npm run build
The previous core module has been deprecated, please updrade.
This module contains all modules... its also very large.
npm i @material-did/core
This module is currently being developed alongside the univeral wallet experiemental implementation in the W3C CCG.
Unstable releases are automatic, from CD:
- On every commit to master an unstable release is pushed. An unstable release is a release with a tag of the form: vA.B.C-unstable.X. Everytime a PR is merged, X is incremented.
- If "skip-ci" is present in the commit message, the aforementioned behavior is skipped
Stable releases are triggered by a dev locally
- Make sure you are familiar with Semantic Versioning
npm buildin the root level directory
npm run publish:stable:patchfor a patch version increment
npm run publish:stable:minorfor a minor version increment
npm run publish:stable:majorfor a major version increment
- Current version is v0.1.0
- A PR is made to fix bug A. When it's merged a release is made: v0.1.0-unstable-0
- A PR is made to add feature B. When it's merged a release is made: v0.1.0-unstable-1
- A PR is made to add feature C. When it's merged a release is made: v0.1.0-unstable-2
- Dev runs
npm run publish:stable:patch. Current version is v0.1.0
- A PR is made to fix bug D. When it's merged a release is made: v0.1.1-unstable-0
Copyright 2020 Transmute Industries Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.