Transtats helps make packages ready to ship with translation completeness.
- Tracking translation progress across packages for downstream releases with respect to current development.
- Finding translation gaps by syncing with source repositories, translation platforms and build systems. To find out:
- Is everything translated packaged and built?
- Are all strings pushed to translation platform latest to software repositories?
- At-a-glance picture for managing the l10n effort progress, release by release. And it's readiness.
To learn more about using Transtats, please point your browser to docs.
Get docker daemon running. Pull
transtats image (docker.io) and get started.
Pull the image (No need to pull, if you have built the image)
$ sudo docker pull docker.io/transtats/transtats
Run the image
$ sudo docker run -d --name container_name -p 8080:8015 transtats/transtats
Application should be accessible at
- Follow contributing guide to get started developing, testing, and building Transtats Server.
- Join the
#transtatschannel on chat.freenode.net
- Open an Issue to discuss new feature or a bug fix!
Apache License, Version 2.0