This repository is now deprecated!
Bitwig comes bundled with method stubs based on this work as of version 1.0.12. This repository is still up for historical purposes only.
Report any issues you find! Report issues however is easiest for you...
Click "Download Zip" on the right side of this page. Extract to any folder you like.
- Enter a "Name" for this library (Bitwig API)
- Add the "src" folder from the download to the list with the "+" sign and clicking "Attach Directory"
- (OPTIONAL) Disable HTML/HTML5 libraries
- Add the "src" folder from the download to the list with the "+" sign.
Feel free to try using this in other IDEs/editors and let me know how well it works. WebStorm seems to have the best support right now with full autocompletion and type-hinting. Komodo Edit has support for autocompletion but no type-hinting .. but it's free!
Also, you may be wondering why a copy of the Bitwig Control Surface Scripting API doc files are included with this. It is so that when a new version comes out I can bring in those files and see what has changed. This way I can keep up-to-date with any changes that are made to the API!
- The API documentation doesn't list when parameters are optional as far as I can tell, so I'm going to have to fix those as I find them.