Blitter Synth Max for Live instrument.
Note: If you want to try it out, all you need is the BlitterSynthLivePack.alp file. Double click to install into Ableton Live.
- Added user drawn waves back in.
- Changed bgcolor to be relative to Ableton skin.
- Upped bit depth to 12 and sample size to 256.
- Fixed feedback loop on matrix.
- Fixed minor dc offset issue.
- Renamed "Scale" to "Multiply".
- Better control of parameters: Glide & Multiply.
- All parameter values are now scaled 0 to 127 as oppose to 0 to 1.
- Shape knob is removed in replace of a button selector (for better control for hardware units like Push)
- Envelopes rewritten from scratch- Allows the ability to double as LFOs by the use of bipolar mode and timing changes.
- Added "envelope time" destination to mod matrix.
- New cleaner and smaller interface.
- All parameters now have annotation for Ableton's help "Info View" panel.
- Fixed DC offset issue wiht bit depth.
- Rewrote playback oscillator into Gen~ , double buffered for interpolated waveform shape transitions.
- Changed order of parameters in Push for easier control.
- Scaled knobs for "h.sync" and "scale" for easier fine control.
- Fixed waveform had dc offset at low bit depths.
- Fixed feedback loop when mapping envelope to itself.
- Fixed Framesync was triggering waveform generator before mod envelopes engaged.
- Rewrote wave buffer engine into Gen~ - Saved on CPU, and also fixed audio artifacts, overall much better.
- Fixed Envelope auto-assigned parameters
- Fixed automation order for remote devices like Push
- Fixed patches which were broken since Envelope's incremental assignments were off.
And more history from commit log - https://github.com/trash80/BlitterSynth/commits/master