This repository contains source for TravelgateX documentation. TravelgateX is a collection of GraphQL APIs for the travel trade.
Master branch is published to https://docs.travelgatex.com
- Fork and clone the repository
- Create a new branch:
git checkout -b feature/my-new-feature-name
- Make your change
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request
- Pat your self on the back and wait for your pull request to be reviewed and merged.
Here are a few things you can do that will increase the likelihood of your pull request being accepted:
- Keep your change as focused as possible. If there are multiple changes you would like to make that are not dependent upon each other, consider submitting them as separate pull requests.
- Write a good commit message.
- In your pull request description, provide as much detail as possible. This context helps the reviewer to understand the motivation for and impact of the change.
Report an issue
- Create an issue in our Issue Tracker
- Install Hugo
- Clone the repo:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:travelgateX/documentation-site.git
- Go into the repository folder
- Init the submodule
git submodule update --init
- Edit the markdown files in the
- Start the local webserver:
hugo server -D
- View your changes locally at
There's a script that does this automatically:
Cannot push submodule
Sometimes we cannot push the submodule to github. In order to fix this issue you need to change to the
public directory and overwrite the local changes with the uptream version:
cd public/ git reset --hard origin/master git pull origin master cd .. ./deploy.sh
Submodule not in master branch
Sometimes the submodule stats checkout in a specific commit. In order to fix it, just change to that directory and checkout master
cd public/ git checkout master git reset --hard origin/master git pull origin master cd .. ./deploy.sh
Build documentation reference
cd script npm install npm start cd ..