In no particular order (see issue tracker for more details):
- Option to connect to multiple Travis installations (org/pro/custom). The only difference is the API endpoint and the fact that pro requires authentication
- Show status for master branch (or other custom branch, eventually) for
- Go to latest build in web browser if clicked on
- Ability to change notification types globally, per organization and per repository (notify on success, failure or change)
- If we're disconnected from Pusher/WebSockets, update with HTTP and reconnect to Pusher/WebSockets.
The Travis CI Mac app uses CocoaPods to manage dependencies. After
installing CocoaPods you need to run
pod install to download the dependencies.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so it doesn't get broken in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit. Please do not edit the version number. If you want to update it, please do it in a separate commit so it's easy to ignore when merging.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012-2013 Travis. See LICENSE for details.