allow_failures can be restricted to a branch like this: https://github.com/BanzaiMan/travis_production_test/blob/91830a6bcb4dca4313e84439c376ed61547c4d6b/.travis.yml#L9-L12
- spec all classes in spec/doc
- compare languages with travis-build
- talk to Hiro about what's actually supported on osx
- confirm the SafeYaml patch does not mess with AR deserialization
- create a list of common mistakes (e.g. how to comment in yaml, don't nest hashes in arrays)
according to dpl:
cloudcontrol has closed transifex is missing
- how about making both language and dist matrix keys? i.e. multilanguage builds? should be trivial to add
after_errorare not a thing in travis-build, but a lot of people are using them
- people expect
- super inconsistent across notification types
- add cache
Can :edge be a Hash?
deploy: provider: deis edge: source: loicmahieu/dpl branch: fix/deis/remove-key
Also, what about these?
648168 [invalid_type] deploy.edge bool map 480020 [invalid_type] deploy.function_name str map 539889 [invalid_type] deploy.redeployment_hook str map 480020 [invalid_type] deploy.role str map 532148 [invalid_type] deploy.run str map
Can :run be a Hash with Arrays?
deploy: provider: heroku run: master: - rake db:migrate - rake cleanup develop: - rake db:setup