This is a simple make file that is to be used with Drush Make in order to set the ground work of a YouTube playlist importer site within Drupal. Here are the steps to follow to get this working.
- Install drush + drush make on your machine.
- Clone this repo into the docroot of your Local Machine or server.
- Change directories into the directory and type
drush make youtube.make www
- Setup a VirtualHost to point to the www as the docroot for your site.
- Install Drupal as you normally would (with http://mysite.com/install.php)
- Walk through the installer.
- When you are done, go to Modules and enable the "MediaFront: YouTube Playlist Feeds" module.
- Now, create content - "YouTube Channel"
- Give your feed a title.
- Go to YouTube API to find a feed you wish to import, and put that in the FEED URL text field.
- Click save and it will import the whole feed into content into your site.