This is responsive wordpress theme for blog.
This theme can't be uploaded to wordpress.org however we can manually add this theme. This theme never going to be on wordpress.org since they are checking uploaded theme to remove good functions and add useless settings such as 'title function from core', 'useless extra css from core', 'useless functions that has to be in the theme', etc.
Make theme control what it should be controlling instead of using plugin. We believe all the plugins should be doing operations which theme can not/should not do. Resposive Design. Vanilla JS instead of using JS frameworks for minor thing that Vanilla JS can handle. Adding all the features that blog need. If it is possible we aim this theme to change its form to other kind of website.
- Responsive Web design
- SEO Optimizations
- Remove www (Fixing Url to > example.com)
- Resizing iframe media(Youtube)&image for responsive web design. <- still debugging.
- Categorized nav instead of going through all the parents categories' posts. <- it can be turned into numbered nav.
- Huge footer to hold a lot of information.
- Contain/use own php library(Scripts) <- still using WP function.
Things to know before installation
- As it mentioned above, this theme does not need SEO plugins that fixes or add meta tags(Open graph).
- As wordpress is really badly designed for huge data, this theme is also can not handle huge data since it is working on the wordpress core system.
- It is built to work on any setting
- This theme always going to be compatible to older version.
- Plugins would make problem if they are trying to use or edit what this theme contains/does not contain. Be smart on choosing plugins, most of them are useless. Plugins are not meant to be touching what theme should do.
- There is no problem adding this theme to your wordpress website. However wordpress.org theme system won't let this theme to be uploaded and that is the problem of developer, not the problem of users.
Problems & Solve:
- I want www wild card removed & redirecting:
- If you are planning to remove www wild card, just enable the line of function in header.php.
- Changing favicon.ico.png and other images:
- Create images with same name&same size and place them in images directory. Or edit the codes with new path/image's name.