Sinatra app built to explore data-mining using the Twitter API.
So far features are expanding. The primary reason for building the app was as a learning experience. I will gradually improve the features as time permits.
- Charts of Twitters users:
- tweets broken down by day of week.
- tweets broken down by time of day.
- followers trend graph.
- Location based queries:
- Search by term, location, radius and return tweets that match
- Twitter API
- Twittercounter API
- Gems 'sinatra' 'twitter' 'chartkick' 'geocoder' 'groupdate' 'httparty'
- Add validation to forms.
- Error handling.
- Finish styling (very rough for now)
- Add more functions for different data interpretation.
If you want to mess around with it locally, you can clone it then run:
$ bundle install
To get the server up and running, run: