Trello for Chrome
This is a small extension written to try out TypeScript and so I can create some cards directly from Chrome.
How do I get it?
- In chrome, go to
- Tick the Developer mode in the top right
- Go to Load unpacked extension and point it at the directory where you extracted from the top file.
- Give it access to your Trello.
- The first time you open it, it may take a little while to get your boards.
- Create some cards.
- Setup a keyboard shortcut so you can do it super fast!
This extension was originally written in Typescript by Hamid Palo. The TypeScript version will be made available depending on interest.