eol 0.7.6 (not yet released)
- ensure test/*.doctests are in the sdist
- [Issue #3] Add "dos", "windows" and "unix" aliases for specifying an eol
style. E.g. can now do
eol -c dos foo.batto convert to DOS-style EOLs.
- [Issue #4] Fix a few Python 3 compat issues, add some more test cases.
- Python 3 support (not heavily tested yet)
- Starter test suite
- Switch to
optparsefor option processing. Benefit is that you can have options after the "FILE" argument(s).
- Fix error with
- Add a 'mk cut_a_release' task to help with releases.
- Fix issue #1: spelling of "predominantly". Thanks userd on reddit!
mainfor setuptools/distribute entry points.
- Fix handling of dir symlinks for
eol -f ....
- Pull out into separate project at http://github.com/trentm/eol.
(Started maintaining this log 6 May 2010. This was the state of eol.py in my personal "sandbox/tools" area before pulling out to this project.)