jQuery Timepicker Addon
- Author: Trent Richardson
- Documentation: http://trentrichardson.com/examples/timepicker/
- Twitter: @practicalweb
I recommend getting the eBook Handling Time as it has a lot of example code to get started. The quick and dirty:
- To use this plugin you must include jQuery (1.6+) and jQuery UI with datepicker (and optionally slider).
- Include timepicker-addon script and css located in the
distdirectory or from a CDN:
- now use timepicker with
There is also a Bower package named
jqueryui-timepicker-addon. Beware there are other similar package names that point to forks which may not be current.
Rails with Bower
If you happen to use Rails with the bower gem, here it is to use it easily :
asset "jqueryui-timepicker-addon", "1.5.4"
//= require jqueryui-timepicker-addon/dist/jquery-ui-timepicker-addon //= require jqueryui-timepicker-addon/dist/i18n/jquery-ui-timepicker-fr
Contributing Code - Please Read!
- All code contributions and bug reports are much appreciated.
- Please be sure to apply your fixes to the "dev" branch.
- Also note tabs are appreciated over spaces.
- Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md for more on using Grunt to produce builds.