What Is TreoDAM?
TreoDAM is an open-source digital asset management system (DAM), developed by TreoLabs GmbH, which is based on the TreoCore software platform. TreoDAM (as well as TreoCore) is distributed under GPLv3 License and is free. It has a lot of features right out-of-the-box and thus is an excellent tool for managing media assets as well as different kinds of other digital assets and their derivatives.
TreoDAM is a single page application (SPA) with an API-centric and service-oriented architecture (SOA). It has a flexible data model based on entities and relations of all kinds among them. TreoDAM allows you to gather, store, and organize all kinds of digital assets in one place.
What Are the Advantages of TreoDAM?
- Many out-of-the-box features
- Free – 100% open source, licensed under GPLv3
- REST API
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Responsive and user friendly UI
- Configurable (entities, relations, layouts, labels, navigation, dashboards, etc.)
- Extensible with modules
- Includes advantages of TreoCore.
TreoDAM comes with a lot of features directly out of the box, including:
- different types of media and other digital assets;
- private and public ownership of the digital assets;
- mass upload;
- advanced configuration and quality control;
- automatic check for duplicates;
- extracting of metadata information;
- taxonomies – asset categories and tagging;
- asset relations;
- content management;
- asset collections;
- automatic versioning and creation of renditions (additional modules are needed);
- and much more.
Want to learn more about the TreoDAM functions and its advantages for you? Please, visit our website!
TreoDAM is based on EspoCRM and uses PHP7, backbone.js, and Composer.
Want to know more about TreoDAM technology? Please, visit our website!
TreoDAM has a REST API and can be integrated with any third-party system. The out-of-the-box TreoDAM is integrated with TreoPIM, which is our another open source application for Product Information Management.
Please, ask, if you want to know more.
- Unix-based system. Linux Mint is recommended.
- PHP 7.1 or above (with pdo_mysql, openssl, json, zip, gd, mbstring, xml, curl, exif extensions).
- MySQL 5.5.3 or above.
Configuration Instructions Based on Your Server
Install the TreoDAM module via the Composer UI or by running:
composer require --no-update treolabs/dam:* && composer update --no-dev
TreoDAM is published under the GNU GPLv3 license.