See report.pdf for more information. This project was built using the Glitter template, as a final project for CMPSC 280 (Advanced Computer Graphics, UCSB, Professor Pradeep Sen).
Above: Single-scatter radiosity using multiple layers.
Below: Benefit of using multiple layers on McGuire et. al.’s Scalable Ambient Obscurance (2012). Ambient Occlusion from both layers (top), only the first layer (middle) and only the second layer (bottom). The red box highlights an area where the second layer provided a very noticeable correction to an error in a single layer only approach.
# UNIX Makefile cd Glitter cmake .. # Mac OSX cmake -G "Xcode" .. # Microsoft Windows cmake -G "Visual Studio 14" .. cmake -G "Visual Studio 14 Win64" .. ...
- WASD to move
- Left-click + move mouse to look around
- Press 7 to view scene
- Press 8 to view SSAO buffer
- Press R to toggle single-scatter radiosity on/off (default: off)
- Press 1 to select the first light
- Press 2 to select the second light
- Press 3 to select the third light
- Press J and L to move the selected light source along X axis
- Press I and K to move the selected light source along Z axis
- Press U and O to move the selected light source along Y axis