Heavily optimized cryptography algorithms for embedded devices.
- AES/Rijndael encryption/decryption
- Big Number (256 bit) Arithmetics
- BIP32 Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets
- BIP39 Mnemonic code
- ECDSA signing/verifying (supports secp256k1 and nist256p1 curves, uses RFC6979 for deterministic signatures)
- ECDSA public key derivation + Base58 address representation
- Ed25519 signing/verifying
- ECDH using secp256k1, nist256p1 and Curve25519
- HMAC-SHA256 and HMAC-SHA512
- unit tests (using Check - check.sf.net; in tests.c)
- tests against OpenSSL (in test-openssl.c)
Distibuted under MIT License.