Please sign in to comment.
Support building self-contained Erjang+OTP jar file
Usage: Edit the file erjang_cfg.properties `erjang.otp.root` and make it point to an R13-based release before running `ant jar otpjar`. Remember, Erjang does not work with R14-based releases yet, because the file driver changed API and we've not updated that. The current code in ClassPathResource.java is ugly and slow: implementation of `file:list_dir/1` iterate through the entire classpath. ... and `file:file_info/1` opens the .jar every time it is called. Should maybe cache some directory-like structure, but those are really only called during boot so be careful to cache for too long.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 375 additions and 20 deletions.
- +23 −0 build.xml
- +4 −0 src/main/java/erjang/EModuleLoader.java
- +7 −1 src/main/java/erjang/Main.java
- +21 −3 src/main/java/erjang/OTPMain.java
- +1 −1 src/main/java/erjang/driver/EDriverInstance.java
- +28 −0 src/main/java/erjang/driver/IO.java
- +246 −0 src/main/java/erjang/driver/efile/ClassPathResource.java
- +45 −15 src/main/java/erjang/driver/efile/EFile.java
Oops, something went wrong.