Kayako Basecamp Integration
This library is maintained by Kayako.
Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.
Basecamp integration will allow you to export any ticket as a todo on Basecamp
Once exported ticket as task then you can: View task with all comments Add comments to exported task Delete task
- Download and extract zip file of Basecamp app.
- Make a symlink of /src in helpdesk_installation/__apps/basecamp and make sure all files of src folder are available under helpdesk_installation/__apps/basecamp.
- Now go to Admin Panel of your helpdesk and click on ‘Apps’ in left side menu.
- Now click on Basecamp app and you can see the details regarding this app. Click on ‘Install button’ for Basecamp app installation.
- Now Basecamp is installed in your helpdesk. If you want to uninstall it, then simply click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Click on ‘Basecamp’ under ‘settings’ in left side menu. Enter your Basecamp settings and click on ‘update’ to save Basecamp details.
- Go to your staff panel and create a new ticket. Once you have created a ticket, you can see ‘Basecamp’ in above menu.
Installation Wiki: https://forge.kayako.com/projects/Basecamp/wiki/Wiki
- Kayako v4.51.1891 and above