Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg::PerlbrewStarman - Generate dpkg files for your perlbrew-backed, starman-based perl app
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg::PerlbrewStarman is an extension of Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg. It generates Debian control files that are suitable for a perl app that includes it's own Perlbrew and runs under Starman. It makes the following assumptions:
- XXX Perlbrew
- Runs under Starman
- Starman is fronted by nginx
- It's installed at /srv/$packagename
- Logs will be placed in /var/log/$packagename
- psgi file is in script and is named $packagename.psgi
- Config is in config/ and can be found by your app with nothing more than it's HOME variable set. (FOO_BAR_HOME)
- Nginx config is in config/nginx/$packagename.conf
- Your app can be preloaded
- Your app only listens locally (nginx handles the rest)
- You want 5 workers
This module provides defaults for the following attribute:
The port to use for starman.
Cory G Watson email@example.com
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.