A fake Pusher server for development and testing.
1. Use the PusherFake server host and port for the Pusher JS client.
- pusher-fake-example - An example of using pusher-fake with Cucumber to test a Rails application.
Fully recreate the Pusher API service for development and testing.
- Using a remote API for testing is slow.
- Working offline is currently impossible.
- Wasting connections and messages in development is unreasonable.
pusher-fake uses the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.