- Shortcut for toggling an item as read or unread.
- Shortcut for refreshing the current or all feeds.
- Ensure feeds and items are visible when selected, specifically when using the keyboard navigation.
- Save basic feed information, and possibly items, in local storage.
- Automatically refresh feeds every N minutes. Dependent on local storage.
- Move away from Rails and perhaps use a simple Express server instead.
- Allow user scripts to be installed via local storage, rather than relying on users to use browser extensions to inject customizations.
- Similar functionality for custom CSS.
- Show older items first and start at the youngest read item.
- Remove the feed list and default the item list to all items.
- Remove the feed list and hide the item list by default, focusing completely on content.
- Remove the feed and item list completely and only show new items, one at a time. This would assume you use some sort of "Read Later" service for later consumption.