This repository contains Jupyter Notebook tutorials for the FRETBursts burst analysis software. The same notebooks are included in the FRETBursts source but the version found here contains all the execution outputs (text, tables and figures) and are therefore easier to read.
Direct download of all FRETBursts notebooks/tutorials: Download ZIP.
To install FRETBursts see FRETBursts Install instructions.
You can view the notebooks online on nbviewer. Here the direct link for each notebook:
- FRETBursts - us-ALEX smFRET burst analysis (start here)
- FRETBursts - ns-ALEX example
- FRETBursts - 8-spot smFRET burst analysis
- Example - Customize the us-ALEX histogram.ipynb
- Example - Working with timestamps and bursts
- Example - Burst Variance Analysis
- Example - 2CDE Method.ipynb
- Example - Exporting Burst Data Including Timestamps
FRETBursts notebooks use public smFRET datasets that are automatically downloaded the first time each notebook is executed.