Minor update with a checkpoint for faster sync and finality of chain state to prevent major reorg. It is not a compulsory update, you may continue to use v184.108.40.206 or v220.127.116.11 and still works fine
Minor update with a checkpoint for faster sync and finality of chain state to prevent major reorg. It is not a compulsory update, you may continue to use v18.104.22.168 and still works fine
Make LLMQ works.
Masternode started signing quorum and make transaction direct send.
However, we require at least 400 active masternodes for chain lock to be implemented.
1st November 2019 00:00 GMT+8 will render all older protocol as invalid hence everyone should update this version.
The Biggest update for Trivechain is coming to Trivechain Blockchain on October 2019
PoW Algorithm Changes ( October 2nd, 2019 00:00:00 GMT+8 )
Our continuous effort to fight against ASIC lead us to fork our hashing algorithm from X16R -> X16Rv2
All official mining pool will change the hashing algorithm automatically when the time arrived.
Block Height 450,000
DIP0003 - Deterministic Masternode
Trivechain Core v22.214.171.124 Official Release
We are happy to announce the release of TRVC 2.0.
This release includes bootstrap blocks and binaries, which can be downloaded below.
1. Major Rebranding of Trivecoin -> Trivechain.
trivecoin-cli -> trivechain-cli
trivecoind -> trivechaind
trivecoin.org -> trivechain.com
insight.trivecoin.org -> insight.trivechain.com
bws.trivecoin.org -> bws.trivechain.com
wallet.trivecoin.org -> wallet.trivechain.com
2. The PoW Algorithm has changed from X11 to X16R to promote mining among common users that are using GPU and CPU.
- Official Mining Pool 1 ( United States - Ohio ) https://us-pool.trivechain.com
- Official Mining Pool 2 ( South East Asia - Singapore ) https://sea-pool.trivechain.com
3. The collateral of the Masternode has changed from 1,000 TRVC to 10,000 TRVC
So, if you are 1 of the previous masternode, you will have to set up again using a new UTXO with 10,000 TRVC as collateral
4. The average block time has changed from 2.5 minutes to 1 minute
5. The block reward has changed from 10.8 TRVC per block to 25 TRVC per block after the fork at block number 226655
6. Block Rewards Governance portion from 10% to 30%.
7. The PoW and Masternode remain 60% and 40% after putting aside the Governance Reserves.
Note: There is a period of time with a little block mined due to the difficulty bomb from X11 ASIC to X16R GPU from block 226649
Kindly use the bootstrap of blocks by copying the block.dat to the .trivechain folder