Trivechain Core v126.96.36.199 Official Release
We are happy to announce the release of TRVC 2.0.
This release includes bootstrap blocks and binaries, which can be downloaded below.
1. Major Rebranding of Trivecoin -> Trivechain.
trivecoin-cli -> trivechain-cli
trivecoind -> trivechaind
trivecoin.org -> trivechain.com
insight.trivecoin.org -> insight.trivechain.com
bws.trivecoin.org -> bws.trivechain.com
wallet.trivecoin.org -> wallet.trivechain.com
2. The PoW Algorithm has changed from X11 to X16R to promote mining among common users that are using GPU and CPU.
- Official Mining Pool 1 ( United States - Ohio ) https://us-pool.trivechain.com
- Official Mining Pool 2 ( South East Asia - Singapore ) https://sea-pool.trivechain.com
3. The collateral of the Masternode has changed from 1,000 TRVC to 10,000 TRVC
So, if you are 1 of the previous masternode, you will have to set up again using a new UTXO with 10,000 TRVC as collateral
4. The average block time has changed from 2.5 minutes to 1 minute
5. The block reward has changed from 10.8 TRVC per block to 25 TRVC per block after the fork at block number 226655
6. Block Rewards Governance portion from 10% to 30%.
7. The PoW and Masternode remain 60% and 40% after putting aside the Governance Reserves.
Note: There is a period of time with a little block mined due to the difficulty bomb from X11 ASIC to X16R GPU from block 226649
Kindly use the bootstrap of blocks by copying the block.dat to the .trivechain folder