- GTK Youtube Viewer is much more portable thanks to module File::ShareDir;
- 'youtube-viewer' is detected well better by 'gtk-youtube-viewer' (no more additional copy in the 'share' dir)
- WebM is preferred by default.
- Term::ReadKey is not used anymore.
- Improved security: access_token and refresh_token are not stored inside the configuration file anymore.
- Now, the access token is updated before the application exits.
- The same authentication tokens are used by both Gtk2 and CLI version of youtube-viewer. (this is true for the .cat files too)
- By default, the threads are now deactivated for gtk-youtube-viewer.