Version: Unity 2017.4.1 f1
Engage AR is an augmented reality conversational demo developed using ARCore and IBM Watson.
The Watson services utilized are Assistant, Speech To Text, and Text To Speech.
The app uses RandomEyes for blinking and SALSA for mouth movements.
- Open Unity project
- Plug ARCore compatible device into computer
- Build and run APK on device (File - Build and Run)
- Touch the female you would like to speak to
- Move phone around space to detect surfaces
- Tap on detected plane to add AI to environment
- Talk to her!
Tip: To select a different female, tap the back arrow on the top left of your screen.
Developed by Tyler C. Roach