Follow these steps to run NauTab in Google Chrome as a developer.
- Open the url chrome://extensions/ in Google Chrome.
- Click to enable Developer mode so that you see developer options.
- Click the "Load unpackaged extensions..."
- Browse to the location where iChrome repo is installed, and select the sub-directory
appas the extension source.
- When you make change to the code for the tab page, just reload the tab.
To create a new project based on this template using degit:
npx degit sveltejs/template svelte-app cd svelte-app
Note that you will need to have Node.js installed.
Install the dependencies...
cd svelte-app yarn
...then start Rollup:
Navigate to localhost:5000. You should see your app running. Edit a component file in
src, save it, and reload the page to see your changes.
Minimum supported browser:
- Chrome 60 (install from here)
- Opera 47 (install from here)
- Firefox 57 (install from here.)
- Edge (to be supported with new Chromium core)
- Chromium-based browser: supported from Chromium 60
Build and Package
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
Compiles and minifies for production
public/manifest.json version and then run:
Command will generate a build to
public/, remove source map files and it's ready to be deployed.
app/ folder is a snapshot build for current version.
Lints and fixes files
Copyright 2019 Thanh Tran - Int3ractive.com. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0