- As an additional precaution, in addition to upgrading to logback version 1.2.9
- we also recommend that users set their logback.xml configuration file to read-only
logback official news
Silence is better than unmeaning words.
- issues-4122 Solved the problem caused by database optimization. #4124
Notes: Two solutions are proposed in this release, you can choose any one of them.
- Restart the node with the latest configuration file. config file
- changing the system file descriptor's to unrestricted before the node starts.
There are two sides to every question.
- TIP-289 Block broadcast logic optimization. #3986
- TIP-290 Dynamic database query optimization. #3993
- Transaction broadcast interface optimization. #4000
- Database parameter optimization. #3992 #4018
- TIP-272 Add a proposal to provide compatibility with Ethereum Virtual Machine. #4032
- TIP-318 Add a proposal to be adapt to Ethereum London Release. #4032
- The energy limit supports customization and the default value is increased in constant mode. #4032
ETHcompatible JSON-RPC APIs excluding filter APIs. #4046
- Support to disable specific APIs via the configuration file. #4045
- Optimize the
- Upgrade event plugin to support
- Increase the upper limit of the
MaxFeeLimitnetwork parameter. #4032
- Optimize the quick deployment script
The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless.
- TIP-292 Add a proposal to adjust the free net limit in an account. #3917
- TIP-293 Add a proposal to adjust the total net limit. #3917
- TIP-295 Optimize the account data structure. #3906
- TIP-271 Add vote instructions and precompile contracts in TVM. #3921
- TIP-306 Add a new type:
Errorin smart contract ABI. #3921
- Add a new field:
energy_usedin TransactionExtention. #3940
- Change the Cryptography library to bouncy castle. #3919
- Modify the calculation method of net_usage field value in the transaction info when creating new account. #3917
- TIP-276 Optimize the block verification. #3910
- TIP-285 Optimize the node startup. #3907
- Optimize transaction processing flow to reduce memory usage. #3911
- TIP-298 Add new plugin to optimize the performance of levedb startup. #3925
- Usage examples:
execute before starting java-tron
java -jar ArchiveManifest.jar(see detail).
- Usage examples:
Knowledge is power.
--- Francis Bacon
- TIP-269 Optimize the performance of block processing #3827
- TIP-281 Optimize the database query performance #3830
- TIP-268 SmartContract ABI optimization #3836
- Optimize the initialization of the pre-complie contract
Truths kindle light for truths.
- TIP-207 Optimize the resource model where freezing TRX can only obtain one of the three resources, namely bandwidth, energy, and TRON power. #3726
- Optimize the block synchronization. #3732
The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- TIP-238 Sorting the pending pool transactions, SR prioritize the transactions with high packing fee. #3656
- Add new APIs to support transaction query from the pending pool. #3656
- GetTransactionFromPending (BytesMessage) returns (Transaction): Get transaction information from pending pool.
- GetTransactionListFromPending (EmptyMessage) returns (TransactionIdList): Get the transaction id list information in pending pool.
- GetPendingSize (EmptyMessage) returns (NumberMessage): Get the size of the pending queue.
If there is a change, there must be some thing that changes, yet does not change.