Tropo webapi in Erlang
This Erlang library implements a Tropo application server with full session handling. It features:
- An Erlang application with supervision tree for easy deployment.
- Tropo session handling and timeout management. Sessions are represented as full-fledged Erlang gen_servers.
- A behaviour for implementing Tropo applications easily (see the examples directory for sample applications).
- A Tropo-specific event manager.
- An API to create all Tropo verbs.
- Support for distribution and load-balancing of sessions on multiple Erlang nodes
- Validation of all options passed to Tropo API functions
Dominique Boucher, Nu Echo Inc.