Drively - File explorer for Google Drive
Drively is a file explorer for Google Drive written in Svelte. Here are the features of Drively:
- Browse and open files in one click
- Quickly create Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Folders in any location (My Drive, subfolders, etc)
- Right click any file/folder to copy its address or delete it
- Drag and drop files/folders to move them
NOTE Drively uses chrome.identity to access your Google Drive. It never talks to any servers and does absolutely nothing with your data. Read the source code if you're curious.
- Clone the repository.
- Install yarn.
npm run start
- Load your extension on Chrome following:
- Click on
Load unpacked extension
- Select the
- Have fun.
Copyright (c) Tieshun Roquerre. See MIT-LICENSE.txt for details.