This branch is 1 commit ahead, 12 commits behind nodanaonlyzuul:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Thundergod is a lightweight, extensible framework for ensuring successful deployments by
channeling undiluted and strapping technical prowess into your deployment scripts.
You called down the thunder. Well, now you’ve got it!
Paul Dix: Thundergod
How do I use Paul Dix: Thundergod
- The command line audio player afplay
- Willingness to accept the respect and fear of your office mates.
- Slow down. You do not use Paul Dix. Paul Dix USES YOU.
- Install this gem
gem install paul_dix_thundergod
- Write deploy task like (capistrano example):
task :play_sound do
- Hook the task into your deployment script (capistrano example):
before "deploy", "deploy:play_sound"