Clone this wiki locally
A simple, free, open source PHP library for using RETS.
PHP + RETS = PHRETS
PHRETS provides PHP developers a way to integrate RETS functionality directly within new or existing code. A standard class of functions is made available to developers to connect and interact with a server much like they would with other APIs.
PHRETS handles the following aspects of RETS communication for you:
- Response parsing (for other non-XML responses such as HTTP multipart)
- XML Parsing
- Simple variables and arrays returned to the developer
- RETS communication (over HTTP)
- HTTP Header management
- Session/Cookie management
- Install using Composer. Add troydavisson/phrets to your
composer updateand you're set.
- Manual download. Grab the source code here (from GitHub).
The best place to ask for help is in our Google Group
Note: These examples may not work in all cases depending on the features supported (and correctly implemented) by the RETS server
Quick Connection Tests
- Connect, quick request to verify connection is good, disconnect
- Connect (using User-Agent authentication), verify connection, disconnect
Connect with a specific user-agent, verify and disconnect
- Connect, download listing data in CSV format, disconnect - Requires 'Offset' support on the server
- Connect, download listing data in CSV format, disconnect using auto-Offset feature - Requires 'Offset' support on the server and PHRETS 1.0rc2 or greater
- Create MySQL tables from RETS metadata - Takes the RETS METADATA-TABLE definitions and makes the SQL to create the database table in MySQL
- Create Batch List - Allows you to pass an array of values and returns a comma separated list of those values. Very helpful with PHRETS GetObject() requests.