# Tapestry 5.4 Twitter Bootstrap Module
List Of Contributors
- Barry Books as trsvax
Bootstrap is a grid based CSS framework started by Twitter. Tapestry is a Java based web framework.
- Extensive configuration via the environment
- Creates a Bootstrap Pagination Component
- Creates a Bootstrap row
- Creates a Bootstrap span
-- Thumbnails -- Container for Bootstrap Thumbnail Gallery
- Adapts for output to the various styles of Bootstrap forms. Just add a class name such as form-inline
- Allows the existing Tapeestry Loop component to handle paging.
- Add Bootstrap Popover behavior to an element
- Add Bootstrap Tooltip behavior to an element
Just include the jar file to your project
Creating a gallery