Please sign in to comment.
Pull in r191165 from upstream llvm trunk:
ISelDAG: spot chain cycles involving MachineNodes Previously, the DAGISel function WalkChainUsers was spotting that it had entered already-selected territory by whether a node was a MachineNode (amongst other things). Since it's fairly common practice to insert MachineNodes during ISelLowering, this was not the correct check. Looking around, it seems that other nodes get their NodeId set to -1 upon selection, so this makes sure the same thing happens to all MachineNodes and uses that characteristic to determine whether we should stop looking for a loop during selection. This should fix PR15840. Specifically, this fixes the long-standing assertion failure when compiling the multimedia/gstreamer port on i386. Thanks to Tijl Coosemans for his help in getting upstream to fix it. Approved by: re (marius)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 26 additions and 10 deletions.
- +5 −5 contrib/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGISel.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/AArch64/AArch64ISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +3 −1 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/ARM/ARMISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +3 −1 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/Hexagon/HexagonISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/MSP430/MSP430ISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/Mips/MipsISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +3 −1 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/NVPTX/NVPTXISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +3 −1 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDILISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +3 −1 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/Sparc/SparcISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/SystemZ/SystemZISelDAGToDAG.cpp
- +1 −0 contrib/llvm/lib/Target/X86/X86ISelDAGToDAG.cpp