Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Polar vortex got you stuck inside?
Help us help you!
React Native & Server-side Rendering Support!
Bring Your Own Provider
You can now provide your own full web3
provider object via the
The Current Block is in the Store
New blocks are what make Drizzle tick and now we've made it easier to access the current block. The
currentBlock key in the store will contain the latest block as and object result from
web3.getBlock(), facilitated by the
Track Cancelled/Failed Transactions More Easily
Transactions are now assigned a temporary ID when pushed onto the
transactionStack. Once broadcasted, the temporary ID is overwritten with the transaction hash. If there's an error that results in no transaction being broadcasted (e.g. rejecting a transaction), you can now use the temp value as the key in
transactions object to look up the error.
Remove Contracts Dynamically
Now with the
Drizzle.deleteContract() function, Drizzle will remove a contract's state from the store and stop synchronizing the contract's state on new blocks.
- #154 React Native Support (@honestbonsai)
- #164 New feature: remove contracts (@honestbonsai)
- #170 Track current block in store (@DiscRiskandBisque)
- #152 Webpack config fix to re-enable Babel transforms (@adrianmcli)
- #153 Webpack config changes to allow server-side rendering (@chrischip)
- #159 Assign all txs a temp key so when error due to user metamask rejection (@honestbonsai)
- #165 Tests & customProvider option (@cds-amal)
Every member of the front-end team has touched this release and deserves a special thank you: Adrian Li (@adrianmcli), Heyse Li (@honestbonsai) and Amal Sudama (@cds-amal). We look forward to producing releases more frequently and with greater confidence. Happy coding!