We're moving to a
latest release pipeline, where all non-hotfix changes are first released in a beta before being promoted to a stable release.
We'd love it if you'd start using the latest betas and let us know early and often if you find any bugs or regressions!
Forked transactions have been fixed before, but the previous fix didn't get all the bugs, and the fix before that had to be reverted due to unwanted side effects. We've created a monster. The fix is back, back again, tell a friend!
We've also add support for binary data over websockets, updated eth-sig-util to fix a global variable leak, and fixed some other bugs, too!
In case you missed it, we're holding TruffleCon 2019 August 2 - 4 at Microsoft's campus in Redmond, WA! And it'll be awesome. You should be there.
Upgrade to the latest version of ganache-cli by running:
npm uninstall -g ganache-cli npm install -g ganache-cli@latest
yarn global remove ganache-cli yarn global add ganache-cli@latest
- Hopefully fixed source maps (#645)
- Fix forked transaction trace storage (again) so it doesn't crash anymore (trufflesuite/ganache-core#420) – @davidmurdoch
- Handle binary websocket messages (trufflesuite/ganache-core#410) – @davidmurdoch
- Gas estimation: make sure we always return a
lowestIndexfor a range (trufflesuite/ganache-core#421) – @davidmurdoch & @nicholasjpaterno
- Fix getBlockTransactionCountByNumberFormat so it returns the right format (trufflesuite/ganache-core#414) – @davidmurdoch